Saturday, June 30, 2012

Target P-Fresh

Shopped at my local Target last night after they finished remodeling into the new P-Fresh (grocery) format. I visited a P-Fresh store a couple of years ago when Target first started rolling them out and it feels like they've made some significant improvements.  The quality of lighting in their freezers are now what you'd expect from the chic retailer, produce looked fresher, the assortment isn't as bare as it used to be.

Overall, I'm a fan -- it feels like an easy place to shop where I know I can get in-and-out with all of my staples.  The smaller assortment (vs. Wal-Mart) didn't feel limiting, particularly since I wasn't in the mood to browse.  They're going to make a splash with these stores, particularly with Boomers and Millennials who are shopping for a smaller household unit and value convenience over variety. 

No comments:

Post a Comment